This is my project for week two about how things have been going….or not going :)……
I used Comicmaster to make it. While the graphics are quite nice, I found the tool quite limited. There are not many characters to choose from and it is very awkward to add or remove scenes once you have chosen a format. Because of this, I do not think I would use it in my classroom except perhaps to make a superhero poster or something.
I also tried to make a comic using the garfield comic generator but I am not sure if it saved properly (I tried to save the comic strips as jpg files but they are not showing up as jpgs on my computer. Fingers crossed 🙂